Zoning Out is the story of an Iranian single mother immigrating to Canada with her child. Aside from the challenges that any immigrant would face, her story goes in a different direction when she learns that her child is on the Autism spectrum. Performed in English.
- Presented by BlackOut Theatre, in association with Presentation House Theatre
- Director: Amir N. Hosseini
- Writer: Zia Sadr
- Actors: Soha Sanajou, Talial Soheilain
- Music: Arian Khosravi, Farzam Taham, Saman Abdollahi
- Set Director: Ali Alemzadeh
- Marketing Manager: Shideh Taleban
NOTE: This FREE 30 minute workshop performance of a new work in development will be followed by Q&A and conversation, and the opportunity to offer feedback. The final project will premiere in 2019/20. Seating is limited. Tickets are required.