- Home >
- Ticket Donations
Ticket Donation Program
GUIDELINES FOR TICKET DONATIONS
Presentation House Theatre, a not-for-profit registered charity, is pleased to support other charities by donating performance tickets to fundraising events. Each season Presentation House Theatre provides more than three hundred tickets to dozens of local charities.
APPLICATIONS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
· The benefiting organization is a not-for-profit registered charity.
· The application is received a minimum of six weeks in advance of the event or donation confirmation deadline, whichever comes first.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Selected charities will be awarded a voucher redeemable for two tickets to a specific Presentation House Theatre production. Day and date restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required.
- Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
Please email the PHT box office at boxoffice[at]phtheatre.org with your request, if you meet the above criteria.