Presented by BlackOut Theatre, in association with Presentation House Theatre
A single mother from Iran immigrates to Canada with her child. She faces the challenges met by many newcomers in a new country. But her story goes in an unexpected direction when she learns that her child is on the Autism spectrum. This new work by BlackOut Theatre is performed in English.
- Director: Amir N. Hosseini
- Writer: Zia Sadr
- Actors: Soha Sanajou, Talial Soheilain
- Music: Arian Khosravi, Farzam Taham, Saman Abdollahi
- Set Director: Ali Alemzadeh
- Marketing Manager: Shideh Taleban
NOTE: This FREE 30 minute workshop performance of a new work in development will be followed by Q&A and conversation, and the opportunity to offer feedback. The final project will premiere in 2019/20. Seating is limited. Tickets are required.