Please consider donating to our 2022 Holiday Campaign.
Help share magical stories, interactive experiences, artistic exploration, and fun this holiday season!
Including Presentation House Theatre in your year-end donations gives a gift to the entire North Shore (and beyond!) by supporting such programs as:
- Interactive, multi-sensory plays for the very young like Where the Wild Things Are, Learning and Forgetting, and Baking Time
- Explorative new works by established and emerging artists through our PHT Creative Hub, like Driving Me Crazy and IMGX: Installation Dance & Art
- Innovative partnerships leading to such events as STAND Festival and Magic Hour
- Indigenous partnerships and an investment in shared territory
- Sought after community outreach programs for youth and seniors like Firefly, Black History Matters, and Golden Firefly
As a charity, PHT could not exist without your support. All gifts over $10 will receive a tax receipt and our undying gratitude!
Tax Receipts issued for all donations over $10.00. A Not-For-Profit Registered Charity | No. 10785 7146RR0001