IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE – January 8, 2021
In respect and compliance with necessary health guidelines, there will be no live attendance performances at PHT until Public Health Orders allow.
Stay kind. Stay calm. Stay safe. Stay tuned.
Thank you for your understanding and support of live theatre in these COVID times! By purchasing a ticket, you agree not to enter the building if you feel unwell or know you are unwell, and to be community-minded and wear your mask. Because it’s true – we’re all in this together. Here are some PHT COVID considerations to help you plan for your visit.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times inside the facility. If a patron is unable to wear a mask for one of the BC CDC accepted-exemptions, they must notify PHT staff in advance of entering the facility and follow any additional precautions requested. This may include denied access to a show and a livestream ticket instead
- Audiences are expected to wear face masks for the duration of the performance.
- Staff and volunteers will always wear face masks when sharing space with the public, unless they’re separated by a physical barrier.
Keeping track. Keeping safe.
- Everyone will be screened before entering the building and asked sign in for Contact Tracing purposes.
- Consider carefully before arriving.
- Do you have symptoms?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID case?
- Been travelling outside the province or country within the last two weeks?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, please do not enter the building.
- Once you arrive and check in to see a show or join in an activity please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for 20 seconds as you enter the facility.
- Patrons are expected to follow all health orders with regards to contacts outside of your household. Only book tickets seated together with your social bubble — the people you are safely permitted to have close contact with.
Tickets in the time of COVID
- Tickets are a final sale, however, there will be no financial penalty for cancellations or no-shows due to COVID-related illness. Full refunds or free exchanges will be made.
- Should we need to cancel an event due to COVID-related illness or health orders, we will offer full refunds or the opportunity to donate the ticket value to our theatre.