Thank you for your understanding and support of live theatre in these COVID times! By purchasing a ticket, you agree not to enter the building if you feel unwell or know you are unwell, and to be community-minded and wear your mask. Because it’s true – we’re all in this together. Here are some PHT COVID considerations to help you plan for your visit.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times inside the facility. If a patron is unable to wear a mask for one of the BC CDC accepted-exemptions, they must notify PHT staff in advance of entering the facility and follow any additional precautions requested. This may include denied access to a show and a livestream ticket instead
- Audiences are expected to wear face masks for the duration of the performance.
- Staff and volunteers will always wear face masks when sharing space with the public, unless they’re separated by a physical barrier.
Keeping track. Keeping safe.
- Everyone will be screened before entering the building and asked sign in for Contact Tracing purposes.
- Consider carefully before arriving.
- Do you have symptoms?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID case?
- Been travelling outside the province or country within the last two weeks?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, please do not enter the building.
- Once you arrive and check in to see a show or join in an activity please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for 20 seconds as you enter the facility.
- Patrons are expected to follow all health orders with regards to contacts outside of your household. Only book tickets seated together with your social bubble — the people you are safely permitted to have close contact with.
Tickets in the time of COVID
- Tickets are a final sale, however, there will be no financial penalty for cancellations or no-shows due to COVID-related illness. Full refunds or free exchanges will be made.
- Should we need to cancel an event due to COVID-related illness or health orders, we will offer full refunds or the opportunity to donate the ticket value to our theatre.