Play Your Part at PHT
Did you know that Presentation House Theatre is a charitable organization?
Our small and mighty team has unlimited creativity, and your support directly impacts our ability to deliver the shows you know and love as well as our top-notch programming beyond the stage.
Please consider supporting Presentation House Theatre!
Your support helps us create and deliver the shows and programs you love so well:
- Our popular Firefly Project helps the very young to communicate with each other through writing, drama and art for north shore primary students.
- Seniors in our Golden Firefly Project explore and express shared life experiences through theatrical play, performance and original storytelling. The joy is contagious!
- Interactive, multi-sensory plays for the very young like Where the Wild Things Are, Learning and Forgetting, and Baking Time.
- Working in collaboration with member of the Squamish community, we create inclusive community events such as Nchem?u?s Day and First Welcome Hych’ka.
- We embrace and share the stories of newcomers, new neighbours and new diversity though powerful events such as Weaving Our Humanity with Impact North Shore (Formally North Shore Multicultural Society).
- Each year nearly 3,000 students benefit from our subsidized School Matinee ticket prices.
- The PHT Creative Hub removes barriers for emerging and established artists to explore, create, and share their work!
Giving is easy. And every penny counts!
Give monthly and become a “PHT Insider”
Commit to a monthly donation of $10 or more and you’ll automatically become a PHT Insider. It’s your ticket to some fantastic access and benefits. Learn more here.
Tax Receipts issued for all donations over $10.00 A Not-For-Profit Registered Charity | No. 10785 7146RR0001